Sunday, December 19, 2010

Year end

Another year is coming to an end. I remember 31st Dec 2009, when I was under crocins and woke up only due to firecrackers suggesting the arrival of 2010. I celebrated the new year's eve alone in my dark bedroom that day. I knew then that unlike the previous boisterous new year's eves, this one was different. I was somehow being driven towards something special. Right from then to this very moment I have thoroughly enjoyed the year. 2010 brought with it snow blizzards....my NJ license...my first ticket.....promotion...the Adirondacks...the Bear Mountain trip....Atlanta Coke museum....my most awaited India trip...Tanishq ring. But the sweetest and the loveliest present my fate could have given me was the one who put the ring on my finger next to the pinky one. Can't thank god and this year enough.

Thank you 2010....and welcome 2011. I am awaiting you and her eagerly.

Favorite days - Jul 10th, Jul 30th, Parsi new year's day, 17th Aug, Oct 24th, Nov 3rd, Nov 13th.

No comments: